Effective Date: 05/20/2020
You must be the age of majority in your jurisdiction (18 years old in most jurisdictions) in order to use our Site. If you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction, then you may only use the Site with your parent's or legal guardian's permission.users of the Site.
Collection and Use of Personal Informationusers of the Site.
When you use our Site, we may collect personal information about you, such as your name and email address, and other personal information you may voluntarily provide. We use this information to respond to your inquiries or requests. We may also use this information to keep you informed about our latest developments or products. If you choose to call us at one of the numbers provided on our Site, then our call center representatives may collect additional information from you in order to address the reason for your call.users of the Site.
Cookies and Other Web Technologies
Our general policy is to not share the information described above with third parties without your prior consent. We may, however, share the information in some limited circumstances, including:
- With third parties or agents who perform services on our behalf (eg, service providers who help us in the delivery of this Site)
- With law enforcement agencies, governmental officials or agencies, or other third parties in response to a subpoena, court order, or legal procedure
- If we believe in good faith that the sharing is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss to us; prevent report suspected illegal activity; protect anyone's rights, property, or safety
- With other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity or in connection with a partial or total sale of assets, bankruptcy, or another corporate change; and
- When you otherwise consent
Our Site is not directed to children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please stop using our Site. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or permit children under 13 to provide their personal information for any purpose.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personally identifiable information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the preceding calendar year. At this time, Banner does not share personally identifiable information with third parties for direct marketing purposes, so this requirement does not apply to us.